Vilu Reef Wedding
Renew your wedding vows on the beach of the tranquil island of Vilu Reef, just the two of you hand in hand against a golden sunset backdrop.
As the Maldivian sunset transforms the sky into a kaleidoscope of romantic hues, seal your everlasting love. After the nuptials, sail away into the sunset in our love dhoni, your first voyage as man and wife. Afterwards, indulge in a romantic dinner under a canopy of thousand stars before retiring to your specially decorated villa.
The next morning, enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed.
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Decorated wedding parasol
- Judge and witness for the ceremony
- Tropical pareo and T-shirt set
- Accompanying Boduberu troop
- Photography – 20 photos digital (not professional)
- Tropical Bridal bouquet
- Wedding cake
- Champagne (normal small bottle for toasting during ceremony)
- Couple massage - sensual
- Sunset cruise
- Palm Tree planting
- Romantic candlelight dinner for the couple (dinner package for family
- and friends can be arranged separately)
- Evening Turn down service with special room decoration
- In-villa breakfast
- Wedding Certificate
- Modified Maldivian Traditional Dress set per couple
- Champagne Dom Perignon
Terms and Conditions :
- Wedding package is available for a minimum stay of 3 nights and does not include accommodation and meal plan cost or transfers
- Resort wedding is purely ceremonial and is NOT legally recognized
- Photos presented prior to departure or if time constraints to be sent to the couple's address
- Location of wedding and dinner will be subject to prevailing weather conditions of the day
- Due to prevailing weather conditions, the resort may not be able to hold the ceremony on the designated date, for which the resort cannot be held liable.
- Professional photography can be arranged subject to advance booking. The photographer has to be booked from Male' and transfer as well as accommodation charges need to be borne by the couple together with the photography.
Fore more information on Vilu Reef Resort Wedding and Weddings in Maldives including Beach Weddings, email a Maldives Wedding Specialist at weddings@theMaldives.net